Wednesday, November 26, 2014

9 Reasons Why Dumaguete is a Great Babymoon Destination!

By; Mhe-anne L. O. Isidro


We have scheduled our November 24-26 trip to Dumaguete long before that happy faint purple line showed up on the pregnancy kit last November 21. And since I didn't have (yet) the morning sickness (thanks to my Forever Baby Regimen), we went ahead with our Babymoon (the time alone hurrah with my hubby, baby daddy) trip without a guilt. Like the nine (9) sweet months of pregnancy, I have nine (9) Reasons Why I would recommend Dumaguete for those taking  Babymoon trips (which ideally should be during the second trimester for those who are nauseated much).


1. Dumaguete is only an hour - nonstop flight from Manila and served by several airlines. Cebu Pacific has a 3 o'clock flight so I prefer this so we do not have to wake up early or brave through traffic in the morning. Also the terminal of Cebu Pacific is Terminal 3 which has a covered parking area for those bringing their own car and parking for several nights.
I checked in online the night before and was able to get an aisle seat for me for those (frequent) bathroom trips and a window seat for hubby - the middle seat was not taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment