Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our Maid Of Honor: Jean Fabre Marcaida!



I knew right away that Jean Fabre Marcaida is my Maid of Honor for our wedding! She is my second mission companion while in Tayabas, Quezon and we got on like a house on fire then and after mission when she decided to work in Manila from Cagayan de Oro.


during our prenup shoot at the Manila Philippines Temple
With our names intertwined, Jean really is my alter ego who can make life easy for me during my special day [sans a wedding planner!]! She has always been the helpful type and has an eye for details, the perfect fit for a maid of honor who traditionally leads the bridesmaids, organizes pre-wedding events and stands next to the bride on the big day.


picture by the Wedding Wall
As expected, Jean lived up to her role as a Maid of Honor! She was the one who accompanied me to Ilaya, Divisoria to buy inexpensive but beautiful dresses for flower girls, ring bearers and groomsmen! She also planned an intimate belting out -to -the -tune kind of bridal shower!


with the Best Man, Franco Advincula 
During the wedding, Jean looked after my needs from cellphone loads to buying the trail mix for our pica - pica. And last but not the least, she did such a sweet wedding toast during the reception!

Thank you Jean for making our wedding day my best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment